102: Peloton fires their marketing agency and an interview with Sanaz Mesa
April 19, 2019
Tons of new articles about Peloton. Peloton drops their marketing agency, and a visit from the Peloton Prophet.
Plus our interview with Sanaz Mesa.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 2 years ago
18: Jenn Sherman Injured plus an interview with Shirley Bitton
August 26, 2017
Jenn Sherman is out with an injury and we have the details. Plus, we sit down via Skype-a-phone with Shirley Bitton. Shirley rode all the live rides in one day for Autism awareness and took Jenn Sherman classes BEFORE Peloton. Plus, we announce an unexpected upcoming guest!Post Views: 1,130
47: We Talk to the Wall Street Journal’s Jason “Queasy Rider” Gay plus the “Just Ride” Feature Is Here.By Crystal — 2 years ago
47: We Talk to the Wall Street Journal’s Jason “Queasy Rider” Gay plus the “Just Ride” Feature Is Here.
March 16, 2018
The “Just Ride” feature is here! It’s like Peloton without all that, you know…Peloton. HRI rides went on sale and it was a mad scramble. Plus, we talk to Jason Gay, the Wall Street Journal reporter who had a little bit of difficulty during his Olympic ride. You might know him better as Queasy Rider.Post Views: 1,130
By Crystal — 2 months ago
118: Peloton Collects $10K From Flywheel and Our Interview with Kim Gitzel
August 16, 2019
- Flywheel gets a judicial slap down and Peloton gets $10K.
- More details on The Clip Out Challenge and how to register.
- Peloton ditches single-use plastic bottles.
- A new homescreen is launched.
- mPaceline releases an update that allows for users to create their own challenges.
- Robin Arzon discusses her IVF treatments on IGTV.
- A past update from Jonathon Swersey.
- Ben Alldis launches a climb series.
- NYC On Track has some cool perks for entrants.
- GOOP talks about Peloton.
- Rob Lowe proclaims his love for Peloton and Jenn Sherman.
- Jess Sims is featured in Women’s Health Magazine.
- Two new celebrities have been spotted with Peloton equipment.
- Matt Wilpers and Selena Samuela host a Facebook Live on marathon nutrition.
- Rebecca Kennedy and Christine D’Ercole celebrate birthdays.
- Miami gets its first permanent Peloton store.
- Ally Love partners up with Lee Jeans.
All this plus our interview with Kim GitzelPost Views: 144