104: Peloton Strikes Back! and an interview with Bryan Wierzchucki
May 3, 2019
Turns out Peloton has lawyers too as they filed a music-related suit of their own this week. Plus a Peloton(-ish) IPO date, last-minute Homecoming info, and Echelon gets religion.
And we interview Bryan Wierzchucki.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 5 months ago
108: Power Zone Pack Paywall Discussion and an interview with Paul and Debbie Erickson
May 31, 2019
This week the Power Zone Pack introduced a paywall to their website and people have lots questions. We do our best to figure out the details.
Plus our long awaited interview with Paul and Debbie Erickson.Post Views: 198
By Crystal — 3 months ago
114: Planet Fitness Feels Peloton Pressure and our interview with Megan Redmond
July 12, 2019
Planet Fitness launches a campaign targeted at taking down Peloton, Claire Shorenstein has hydration tips for summer runners. You might remember she is also Matt Wilper’s go-to nutritionist (and dietitian). Peloton gears up for the San Francisco Marathon – Events all weekend: Getting shoes customized, a Cheer House, and a Expo and a Shakeout Run – collaboration with Outdoor Voices. Oliver will have another cookie club on July 17th. Peloton posts a All-4-One Behind the Scenes video. Pop Sugar featured a workout from Emma Lovewell. Telegraph UK published a review of Peloton versus Zwift from an outdoor rider perspective. Peloton Boutique posted another new collection to purchase. John Mills has more PeloParody GIFs available. Plus our interview with Megan Redmond!Post Views: 284
By Crystal — 4 weeks ago
124: DJ John Michael Makes It Official and our interview with Oleg Dulin
September 20, 2019
- DJ John Michael finally becomes an official Peloton employee. He will be Associate Producer and says Peloton is working on some amazing and big things regarding music!
- Experts are predicting that IPO could be happening as soon as next week. Read our blog post here.
- The music publishers have increased the amount they’re suing for. They’ve doubled it to $300MM and claim that there are 1,000 more songs uncovered in the documents Peloton turned over in the due process of the lawsuit. We aren’t sure if this is related to the mini-purge that occurred a couple of weeks ago.
- The Shakira Artist Series is here! Peloton is celebrating Latin Heritage Month. You can run, ride and flow to Shakira!
- We select the next Bingo square. We’re on week 3 of The Clip Out Challenge!
- Peloton releases a new inside the Tread video. See several instructors and behind the scenes of how the Tread was made.
- Crystal reviews Kendall Toole’s first class.
- Robin Arzon is featured in Life & Style.
- Ben & Leanne are coming on The Clip Out. Make sure you add your question here!
- The Fall line is in the boutique.
- Becs Gentry will do a Facebook Live through Peloton about marathon tips. Specifically getting OUT of your head during those long runs!
- Jayvee Nava wins yet another award.
- And details on how to sign up for The Clip Out newsletter.
Plus our interview with Oleg Dulin. Make sure you check out his Borscht recipe too!Post Views: 161