122: Did Peloton Purchase Mirror? and our interview with Teri Griege
September 6, 2019
- Did Peloton purchase Mirror Interactive Fitness? Sounds like we’ll get to find out soon either way. Whatever they acquired is supposed to be finalized in September!
- We find a rare positive article about the IPO courtesy of Yahoo Finance. Finally someone gets what all the excitement is about and that Peloton is NOT Uber and Lyft!
- Psychology Today writes about why fitness with friends is better. Many different workout options are included, but of course, we care most about Peloton!
- The Clip Out Challenge is finally here! We call out our first square. We even tried a little video so you can watch while we pick!
- Peloton has stopped selling bikes to apartment complexes and apartment complexes aren’t happy. Did they make the right choice? Find out our opinion.
- Wahoo Fitness has released their own bike trainer. The Road Rider crew LOVES it. Will it gut Peloton sales?
- Peloton and Flywheel are duking it out in court and We Work is caught in the crossfire. This is a fascinating little business tug-of-war, if you like that sort of thing.
- A Mini-Purge has occurred. Which instructor no longer has classes available?
- Lots of new celebrities have been spotted with their Pelotons.
- Rebecca Kennedy is back on a bike after her injury. Check our her IGTV for all the details and make sure to welcome her back.
- Christine D’Ercole cleaned up at Nationals. She gave a whole list of her awards here.
- John Foley has a new favorite ride. He popped up on the OPP just long enough to share!
- Hannah Marie Corbin buys a house.
- Are you ready to Run The Year 2020? Make sure to check out the new Facebook group and join us all in 2020 to reach a new mileage! Don’t worry, you don’t have to run all 2,020 miles!