125: The Peloton IPO is here! and our interview with Michelle Nyland
September 27, 2019
- The IPO launches and we have your breakdown of the day. We’ll discuss the timeline of the day and what all the trading means.
- John Foley has a few revelations for us on CNBC’s Squawkbox.
- Then Foley is back with thoughts on the first day of trading.
- We pick another bingo square in The Clip Out Challenge. You can watch the video to see it was. We’re on week 4! According to Kathy Earle, we now have a 0.08 chance to have 0/5 on your card. We’re just glad she’s doing the math for us!
- Peloton UK turns 1-year old.
- New celebrity sighting – Ana Ortiz.
- Matty Maggiacomo launches the first-ever Broadway run. The class was 9/27/19 at 8am ET and it was 20 minutes. Songs from Rent, Waitress, Dear Evan Hanson, Wicked and more!
- New artist series featuring Bad Bunny. Its a ride with Cody Rigsby on 10/1 at 730pm ET and it will be 30 min long. No Bad Bunny is not a cartoon. He’s a badass DJ. I love that Peloton encourages me to try new music!
- The Fall 30-Day Challenge is upon us. Starting 10/1, you are hereby challenged to one activity a day for 30 days. As long as you sign up through the bike or tread, you can use any platform to take a class!
- Robin celebrated a birthday on 9/20. (Tom also celebrated a birthday on 9/24)
- There’s a sale on yoga classes at the studio. You can get unlimited yoga classes for 2 weeks!
Plus our interview with Michelle Nyland.