13: Is this the end of Heart Rate Training? Plus, new instructors and we interview Chris Merrill.
July 21, 2017
We’re living in a post-Steven Little PeloVerse. What does that mean for Heart Rate Training? What are the various tribes doing to pick up the slack? And we spotlight one of the new instructors – Emma Lovewell. Plus, we interview Chris Merrill, winner of a trip to the 2016 HRI and creator of the Utah group.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 4 months ago
128: Jess King & Robin Arzon Bring Back Bad Girls Rides and our interview with Myranda Williams
October 18, 2019
- Jess King had special guest Robin Arzon on the “Jess King Experience” and announced the long-awaited return of their Bad Girls Ride. The Bad Girls rides originally took place a few years back and these two coaches teamed up to teach the class together. For many Pelotonians, its been a favorite and something that has been requested over and over again to happen again!
- Christine D’Ercole is kicking butt at the Masters World Championship and scored a gold medal in the team sprint. She also won a bronze for a points race.
- Ben Alldis has a special ride on 10/21 and will be joined by Christine. Christine is staying in the UK for a few extra days and will be joining Ben in the studio for a ride 6pm UK time on 10/21. After that, Ben, Christine and Leanne are all going to be in the showroom for a meet and greet at the Kings Road location.
- Eliud Kipchoge crushes the marathon world record. Not Peloton related (NPR) but so freaking inspiring, we had to include it.
- Peloton has a new blog post about what newbies can expect when they try out a bike in the store. Make sure and share this with your friends thinking about a bike or a tread so they know what to expect. They can get a better idea and therefore a better experience!
- The Peloton Prophet has some boutique predictions for us. The next collection will drop this week (and it did drop 10/19!) and there will be camo, green and and leopard print. (check, check and check – score another point for the Peloton Prophet) Make sure to listen to hear the details for the Holiday collection – SQUEEEEE – i cannot WAIT for this one! You can also visit the Peloton Prophet corner here.
- Robin Arzon gets interviewed on Good Morning America. Make sure you watch this awesome video where Robin is interview by Robin Roberts!
- The Peloton blog features the Latinx Facebook Group. Make sure you check out the new group and celebrate Latin appreciate month.
- Kristin McGee has a new meditation class. Zen in 10. This one is perfect for those who are just learning about meditation. You don’t need a special room, space or candles. You can literally do this anywhere. Its a great pick-me-up so make sure you try it out!
- An update on Oliver’s half-marathon. Find out his PR details and what Oliver plans to focus on this spring.
- Andy Speer gets engaged. His new fiance are fueling a certain rumor. We add questions, but no answers!
All this plus our interview with Myranda Williams!Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 year ago
89: A Peloton Book? Plus our interview with Robin Tillman
January 18, 2019
The boutique released a new line this week and Crystal has her review. The St. Louis store celebrates an achievement and could a Peloton book be in our future? Plus our interview with Robin Tillman.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 year ago
82: U.K. Instructors Are Announced plus an interview with The Pitts
November 16, 2018
There are more new instructors (both here and abroad), Closed Captioning is being rolled out, and Vox.com does a deep dive on Peloton and the knock-offs. Plus we talk to The Pitts.Post Views: 0