14: Kevin Hart Rate Training? Plus an interview with Sophia Mirwis
July 28, 2017
Kevin Hart has joined PeloNation! And we interview Sophia Mirwis: an Orthodox Jewish millennial who found her love of teaching Spin through Peloton.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 1 year ago
79: The Power Zone Pack Gets Promoted Plus An Interview with Jayvee Nava
October 26, 2018
Big news for the Power Zone Pack, NordicTrack plays catch-up, and a visit from The Peloton Prophet. Plus we talk to Jayvee Nava.Post Views: 1,048
By Crystal — 3 months ago
119: Would An Economic Downturn Hurt Peloton? Plus an interview with Daniel Dennis
August 23, 2019
- CNBC has an article discussing the effects that a recession could have on boutique fitness outlets including Peloton.
- The Wall Street Journal discusses what other fitness outlets think of the rise of Peloton.
- We have a visit from The Peloton Prophet.
- Flywheel closes even more stores.
- The Clip Out Challenge is getting closer.
- Robin Arzon becomes a ROAR Model.
- Jess Sims is featured in Well + Good.
- The Chainsmokers get a featured ride & run.
- There’s a sale in the boutique.
- Crystal talks about her new Whoop fitness tracker.
Plus our interview with Daniel Dennis!Post Views: 217
By Crystal — 2 months ago
121: BONUS EPISODE: Peloton IPO Special with Michael Jurenka
September 3, 2019
It’s a special bonus episode of The Clip Out. Peloton’s SEC filings are public and all of us outside of the financial sector are collectively wondering what it all means. So we dig into them with special guest Michael Jurenka C.P.A.
If you’ve read many of the articles written so far, you’ve undoubtedly been frustrated by their complete lack of understanding when it comes to what differentiates Peloton from other, ordinary exercise equipment companies. We wanted someone who could understand what makes Peloton special without being blinded by fandom. Yet, we also needed someone who understands the passion that Peloton has inspired in its users.
That’s where Michael Jurenka comes in. He isn’t just a certified public accountant. He’s also a Peloton owner. So he brings both financial expertise and a love of Peloton to the table.
Now keep reading while we do a little CYA:
(This information is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney, financial adviser, or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.)Post Views: 276