29: Flywheel At Home is announced plus an interview with Laura Pugerude
November 10, 2017
So much news this week! Flywheel at Home, A run at the Guinness Book of Worlds Records, Tom questions turkey burns and so much more – not to mention a fantastic interview with Laura Pugerude!
You Might also like
By Crystal — 5 months ago
122: Did Peloton Purchase Mirror? and our interview with Teri Griege
September 6, 2019
Post Views: 0
- Did Peloton purchase Mirror Interactive Fitness? Sounds like we’ll get to find out soon either way. Whatever they acquired is supposed to be finalized in September!
- We find a rare positive article about the IPO courtesy of Yahoo Finance. Finally someone gets what all the excitement is about and that Peloton is NOT Uber and Lyft!
- Psychology Today writes about why fitness with friends is better. Many different workout options are included, but of course, we care most about Peloton!
- The Clip Out Challenge is finally here! We call out our first square. We even tried a little video so you can watch while we pick!
- Peloton has stopped selling bikes to apartment complexes and apartment complexes aren’t happy. Did they make the right choice? Find out our opinion.
- Wahoo Fitness has released their own bike trainer. The Road Rider crew LOVES it. Will it gut Peloton sales?
- Peloton and Flywheel are duking it out in court and We Work is caught in the crossfire. This is a fascinating little business tug-of-war, if you like that sort of thing.
- A Mini-Purge has occurred. Which instructor no longer has classes available?
- Lots of new celebrities have been spotted with their Pelotons.
- Rebecca Kennedy is back on a bike after her injury. Check our her IGTV for all the details and make sure to welcome her back.
- Christine D’Ercole cleaned up at Nationals. She gave a whole list of her awards here.
- John Foley has a new favorite ride. He popped up on the OPP just long enough to share!
- Hannah Marie Corbin buys a house.
- Are you ready to Run The Year 2020? Make sure to check out the new Facebook group and join us all in 2020 to reach a new mileage! Don’t worry, you don’t have to run all 2,020 miles!
By Crystal — 7 months ago
114: Planet Fitness Feels Peloton Pressure and our interview with Megan Redmond
July 12, 2019
Planet Fitness launches a campaign targeted at taking down Peloton, Claire Shorenstein has hydration tips for summer runners. You might remember she is also Matt Wilper’s go-to nutritionist (and dietitian). Peloton gears up for the San Francisco Marathon – Events all weekend: Getting shoes customized, a Cheer House, and a Expo and a Shakeout Run – collaboration with Outdoor Voices. Oliver will have another cookie club on July 17th. Peloton posts a All-4-One Behind the Scenes video. Pop Sugar featured a workout from Emma Lovewell. Telegraph UK published a review of Peloton versus Zwift from an outdoor rider perspective. Peloton Boutique posted another new collection to purchase. John Mills has more PeloParody GIFs available. Plus our interview with Megan Redmond!Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 2 years ago
36: Jenn Sherman Rides Are Missing! Info on the new line in the Boutique and we talk to Mike Kail!
December 29, 2017
Crystal was sickly this week (and Tom might soon be in the same boat) but they toughed it out. There’s drama with the schedule changes, we answer why some people saw a sudden increase in followers and we know when the new line at the boutique will launch. All this plus we interview Mike Kail.Post Views: 0