You Might also like
By Crystal — 4 months ago
124: DJ John Michael Makes It Official and our interview with Oleg Dulin
September 20, 2019
- DJ John Michael finally becomes an official Peloton employee. He will be Associate Producer and says Peloton is working on some amazing and big things regarding music!
- Experts are predicting that IPO could be happening as soon as next week. Read our blog post here.
- The music publishers have increased the amount they’re suing for. They’ve doubled it to $300MM and claim that there are 1,000 more songs uncovered in the documents Peloton turned over in the due process of the lawsuit. We aren’t sure if this is related to the mini-purge that occurred a couple of weeks ago.
- The Shakira Artist Series is here! Peloton is celebrating Latin Heritage Month. You can run, ride and flow to Shakira!
- We select the next Bingo square. We’re on week 3 of The Clip Out Challenge!
- Peloton releases a new inside the Tread video. See several instructors and behind the scenes of how the Tread was made.
- Crystal reviews Kendall Toole’s first class.
- Robin Arzon is featured in Life & Style.
- Ben & Leanne are coming on The Clip Out. Make sure you add your question here!
- The Fall line is in the boutique.
- Becs Gentry will do a Facebook Live through Peloton about marathon tips. Specifically getting OUT of your head during those long runs!
- Jayvee Nava wins yet another award.
- And details on how to sign up for The Clip Out newsletter.
Plus our interview with Oleg Dulin. Make sure you check out his Borscht recipe too!Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 5 months ago
123: Peloton Debuts Two New Instructors and we interview Mark Mohammadpour
September 13, 2019
Post Views: 0
- Peloton introduced two new instructors this week – Tunde Oyeneyin and Kendall Toole. You absolutely must go read the article linked here to read Tunde’s story. (or better yet, listen to the episode!) This lady is the real deal and I think I have a new favorite instructor. I am looking forward to taking a class with Kendall this coming week and I will tell you more about on the next episode!
- Peloton continues on the road to IPO with the release of a roadshow video. This roadshow video is absolutely brilliant and a complete MUST WATCH for anyone who loves Peloton like I do. It highlights the community and shows many behind-the-scenes details that I can never get enough of. The link is kind of tricky and doesn’t always work, so keep trying if you get an error. It will take you to the main page and Peloton is listed on the left hand side. Scroll down and click and ENJOY!
- Plus TechCrunch has details on just how much Peloton stock will cost on the primary market. For more details on how to get Peloton stock and how it all works – read our special blog post here.
- There’s a new special offer on the bike that shows just how much faith Peloton has in their products.
- Flywheel closes even more stores. Ouch. We’re starting to feel sorry for them. A little.
- More celebrities have been spotted on the bike – Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, and Ryan Seacrest.
- We call the next square in The Clip Out Challenge…and we have a little surprise for you.
- A Peloton instructor got married!
- Selena Samuela is featured on the Peloton blog.
- Jennifer Jacobs plots her next phase.
- mPaceline rolls out new features.
- The Road Riders group cleans up at the Garden State Gran Fondo. Becky Madigan episode can be found here.
- The XXL Tribe gets a mention in Golf Weekly.
By Crystal — 2 years ago
44: Steven Little is…back? Plus an interview with Billy Lenoir
February 23, 2018
There’s Steven Little gossip but what does it mean? We have information about a ride in honor of the Parkland shooting victims and survivors, more news from the Olympics, and Crystal updates us on her first ever 10K. Plus we sit down with Billy Lenoir.Post Views: 0