54: HRI Is Here! Info on the Tread plus and interview with Rebecca Pascarell
May 4, 2018
You Might also like
By Crystal — 2 years ago
20: Are we being cyber-stalked? Plus, an interview with Howie Godnick
September 8, 2017
This episode Tom is hopped up on cold meds. Which means the minimal filter he’s in possession of is even minimal-er (that’s a word now). Plus, you’ll never guess who’s been stalking our LinkedIn page. Well, one of our LinkedIn page. Plus, Howie Godnick joins us to discuss his Pelo-poems and why you should stop worrying and embrace a pause button.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 year ago
69: What Your Personal Trainer REALLY Thinks About You plus an Interview with Ron Orth
August 18, 2018Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 3 months ago
130: We Interview Ben & Leanne plus Howard Stern Has A Favorite Instructor
November 1, 2019
- Howard Stern has a favorite instructor and he can’t stop talking about her! Can’t really blame him. Jenn Sherman is amazing!
- Robin Arzon gives out her phone number on Instagram? I mean its A NUMBER, but its really not that different than any other social media. So why is she doing it? Find out our thoughts here.
- NBC News does a story on Peloton and Mirror. The author of this article figured out what we already know! Its time to quit the gym.
- John Foley sits down with Vanity Fair. No new information, but a great opportunity for everyone involved.
- We pick another square in The Clip Out Challenge. Find out who we picked for week 9!
- Selena Samuela has new Tread classes with special music. A 20 minute metal class from 9/20/19 at 7:25 am. A 20 minute pop run class featuring all American Italian and Italian pop artists from 10/21/19 at 6 am ET. A 45 minute pop punk run from 10/1/19 at 6:30 pm ET.
- There are three new classes (Christine D’Ercole on Bike, Andy Speer on Tread, Ross Rayburn Yoga) spotlighting P!nk.
- Alex and DJ Mustard team up for a new Spotlight On 6.
- Ross Rayburn gets a promotion and is now Master Instructor of Yoga.
- The final Facebook Live in the marathon training series has arrived.
- The New York Marathon is this weekend – good luck to Becs Gentry and Matt Wilpers, as well as Eric Chaffin and Keri Greene-Maskell from episode 129!
- Halloween is over but the special themed classes are still there.
- Peloton Canada celebrates its first anniversary.
- Vancouver gets its first store.
Plus, our long-awaited interview with Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsby. We ask them the questions that you submitted!Post Views: 0