59: Putting The PP in OPP plus an interview with Jody McCamon
June 8, 2018
You Might also like
By Crystal — 4 months ago
126: Peloton Debuts Two New Class Formats plus an interview with Jason Herman
October 4, 2019
- It’s been one week since the IPO. How are things shaping up?
- Peloton debuts two new class formats. We discuss what that could mean for the future of Peloton. Spoiler alert – Tom and I do not agree on this. All reports so far are that the new class formats are really fun and the class goes by quickly. The only way to get the badge is to take the class live on your bike. Digital views do not count and neither do the on demand views. Tom has a great theory on why the new class formats are rolling out.
- The music lawsuit asks for twice the damages.We will discuss if it actually will effect anything in the lawsuit itself and when we think this will be over.
- We select a new square in The Clip Out Challenge. Find out here who or what we pick for week 5!
- The Peloton Prophet is back with a new prediction. Or should we say…prophesying? A very surprising new instructor! We also added a whole list of Prophet Predictions that have been made – so check it out and help us keep track.
- The fitness app Studio has an, ummm….interesting marketing campaign. Why are Peloton owners annoyed by it? What is OTHER connection the ad has to Peloton. Newer members might be surprised by this!
- Peloton gets mentioned on Saturday Night Live.
- There’s a new collection at the boutique benefiting breast cancer research. 10% of the proceeds go to research. Find out which item I am coveting!
- The final Facebook Live spotlighting marathon training is just around the corner. The NYC marathon is the finish line for this series. Make sure to get any marathon training questions in for the last Facebook live.
- Peloton’s latest artist series features Pitbull. You can ride or run with Pitbull. Find out the details here.
- JSS football rides and Alex’s Club Bangers rides are taking a brief break. No worries – vacation of sorts for both instructors. They aren’t going anywhere and neither are your favorite rides.
- mPaceline releases a new crowd sourcing feature.
All this plus our interview with Jason Herman.
Be sure to listen – Jason has a unique passion that has left several listeners feeling emotional. Its a good reminder of WHY you ride. You might find yourself in love with the community and the bike in a totally different way after listening.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 12 months ago
92: Christine’s Clap Back ride removed plus our interview with Sam Ettari
February 8, 2019
We have an update on Christine D’Ercole’s “clap back” ride, Denis Morton and Olivia Omato switch things up, Robin Arzon has a lot to Celebrate and Peloton commemorates Black History Month and our interview with Sam Ettari.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 6 months ago
116: Does Your Bike Monitor Need To Be Replaced? Plus our interview with Jennifer Smith
August 2, 2019
Peloton announced this week that some monitors will need to be replaced to get future updates. We have the details. The Peloton Prophet returns with MAJOR predictions, Disney World gets Peloton knock-offs, and Cam Newton stops by the studio for a ride. Plus our interview with Jennifer Smith.Post Views: 0