79: The Power Zone Pack Gets Promoted Plus An Interview with Jayvee Nava
October 26, 2018
Big news for the Power Zone Pack, NordicTrack plays catch-up, and a visit from The Peloton Prophet. Plus we talk to Jayvee Nava.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 9 months ago
92: Christine’s Clap Back ride removed plus our interview with Sam Ettari
February 8, 2019
We have an update on Christine D’Ercole’s “clap back” ride, Denis Morton and Olivia Omato switch things up, Robin Arzon has a lot to Celebrate and Peloton commemorates Black History Month and our interview with Sam Ettari.Post Views: 779
By Crystal — 3 months ago
118: Peloton Collects $10K From Flywheel and Our Interview with Kim Gitzel
August 16, 2019
- Flywheel gets a judicial slap down and Peloton gets $10K.
- More details on The Clip Out Challenge and how to register.
- Peloton ditches single-use plastic bottles.
- A new homescreen is launched.
- mPaceline releases an update that allows for users to create their own challenges.
- Robin Arzon discusses her IVF treatments on IGTV.
- A past update from Jonathon Swersey.
- Ben Alldis launches a climb series.
- NYC On Track has some cool perks for entrants.
- GOOP talks about Peloton.
- Rob Lowe proclaims his love for Peloton and Jenn Sherman.
- Jess Sims is featured in Women’s Health Magazine.
- Two new celebrities have been spotted with Peloton equipment.
- Matt Wilpers and Selena Samuela host a Facebook Live on marathon nutrition.
- Rebecca Kennedy and Christine D’Ercole celebrate birthdays.
- Miami gets its first permanent Peloton store.
- Ally Love partners up with Lee Jeans.
All this plus our interview with Kim GitzelPost Views: 187
By Crystal — 7 months ago
104: Peloton Strikes Back! and an interview with Bryan Wierzchucki
May 3, 2019
Turns out Peloton has lawyers too as they filed a music-related suit of their own this week. Plus a Peloton(-ish) IPO date, last-minute Homecoming info, and Echelon gets religion.
And we interview Bryan Wierzchucki.Post Views: 231