86: HRI Becomes Homecoming plus an interview with Barb Norsworthy
December 28, 2018
Peloton officially rolled out yoga this week, Homecoming dates are revealed, and there’s a new celebrity Peloton owner. Plus we interview Barbara Norsworthy.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 2 months ago
125: The Peloton IPO is here! and our interview with Michelle Nyland
September 27, 2019
- The IPO launches and we have your breakdown of the day. We’ll discuss the timeline of the day and what all the trading means.
- John Foley has a few revelations for us on CNBC’s Squawkbox.
- Then Foley is back with thoughts on the first day of trading.
- We pick another bingo square in The Clip Out Challenge. You can watch the video to see it was. We’re on week 4! According to Kathy Earle, we now have a 0.08 chance to have 0/5 on your card. We’re just glad she’s doing the math for us!
- Peloton UK turns 1-year old.
- New celebrity sighting – Ana Ortiz.
- Matty Maggiacomo launches the first-ever Broadway run. The class was 9/27/19 at 8am ET and it was 20 minutes. Songs from Rent, Waitress, Dear Evan Hanson, Wicked and more!
- New artist series featuring Bad Bunny. Its a ride with Cody Rigsby on 10/1 at 730pm ET and it will be 30 min long. No Bad Bunny is not a cartoon. He’s a badass DJ. I love that Peloton encourages me to try new music!
- The Fall 30-Day Challenge is upon us. Starting 10/1, you are hereby challenged to one activity a day for 30 days. As long as you sign up through the bike or tread, you can use any platform to take a class!
- Robin celebrated a birthday on 9/20. (Tom also celebrated a birthday on 9/24)
- There’s a sale on yoga classes at the studio. You can get unlimited yoga classes for 2 weeks!
Plus our interview with Michelle Nyland.Post Views: 205
By Crystal — 2 years ago
26: Ally Love Debuts Her Clothing Line plus an Interview with Robin Nijankin
October 20, 2017
There’s new stuff in the boutique as Ally Love launches her clothing line. Peloton rolls out new and improved ways to calculate how many calories you burn and we more numbers from our Stat Pixie. All this plus an interview with Robin Ninjakin!Post Views: 2,071
By Crystal — 4 months ago
115: Robin Arzon Takes A Break plus our interview with Monica Kalfur
July 19, 2019
Robin Arzon announced this week that she’s taking a break from Peloton until the end of July. It’s for the BEST reason. We’ll let you know why.
Howard Stern is thinking about getting a Peloton but he has lots of questions. Apparently its all he’s been talking about on air.
And Becs Gentry and Jess Sims invade San Francisco. Jess Sims took over Instagram stories and showed us that she is JUST LIKE US. She hates hills too. However, when asked, she says she is NOT taking it easy on us when she gets back.
Peloton went live on Facebook this for Marathon Training discussion. This discussion was all about the Strength for runners program. Rebecca Kennedy and Andy Speer both hosted the Q&A.
The entire Marathon Training Program is live – all 18 weeks.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride and Run coming:
Emma – bike on 7/24 6:30 ET
Selena – tread on 7/25 5:30 ET
The London temporary studio is now up and running – you can book rides. The schedule is live as well.
Alex Toussaint has an article on the Peloton blog and discusses how he sneaks in Cross Training.
Plus, we interview Monica Kalfur!Post Views: 280