88: Tread Maintenance Tips, Foley’s Plan For World Domination plus an interview with Roger and Julie Kraus
January 11, 2019
John Foley gave an interview with hints about the future of Peloton’s business model, emails have gone out to Tread owners with maintenance tips, and Peloton Taipei? Plus an interview with Roger and Julie Kraus.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 6 months ago
110: Peloton Partners with Madonna and our interview with Jeff Parsons
June 14, 2019
The London studio goes live, Madonna teams-up with Peloton for Pride Month, and Jennifer Jacobs is moving on.
Plus our interview with Jeff Parsons.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 5 months ago
115: Robin Arzon Takes A Break plus our interview with Monica Kalfur
July 19, 2019
Robin Arzon announced this week that she’s taking a break from Peloton until the end of July. It’s for the BEST reason. We’ll let you know why.
Howard Stern is thinking about getting a Peloton but he has lots of questions. Apparently its all he’s been talking about on air.
And Becs Gentry and Jess Sims invade San Francisco. Jess Sims took over Instagram stories and showed us that she is JUST LIKE US. She hates hills too. However, when asked, she says she is NOT taking it easy on us when she gets back.
Peloton went live on Facebook this for Marathon Training discussion. This discussion was all about the Strength for runners program. Rebecca Kennedy and Andy Speer both hosted the Q&A.
The entire Marathon Training Program is live – all 18 weeks.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride and Run coming:
Emma – bike on 7/24 6:30 ET
Selena – tread on 7/25 5:30 ET
The London temporary studio is now up and running – you can book rides. The schedule is live as well.
Alex Toussaint has an article on the Peloton blog and discusses how he sneaks in Cross Training.
Plus, we interview Monica Kalfur!Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 month ago
130: We Interview Ben & Leanne plus Howard Stern Has A Favorite Instructor
November 1, 2019
- Howard Stern has a favorite instructor and he can’t stop talking about her! Can’t really blame him. Jenn Sherman is amazing!
- Robin Arzon gives out her phone number on Instagram? I mean its A NUMBER, but its really not that different than any other social media. So why is she doing it? Find out our thoughts here.
- NBC News does a story on Peloton and Mirror. The author of this article figured out what we already know! Its time to quit the gym.
- John Foley sits down with Vanity Fair. No new information, but a great opportunity for everyone involved.
- We pick another square in The Clip Out Challenge. Find out who we picked for week 9!
- Selena Samuela has new Tread classes with special music. A 20 minute metal class from 9/20/19 at 7:25 am. A 20 minute pop run class featuring all American Italian and Italian pop artists from 10/21/19 at 6 am ET. A 45 minute pop punk run from 10/1/19 at 6:30 pm ET.
- There are three new classes (Christine D’Ercole on Bike, Andy Speer on Tread, Ross Rayburn Yoga) spotlighting P!nk.
- Alex and DJ Mustard team up for a new Spotlight On 6.
- Ross Rayburn gets a promotion and is now Master Instructor of Yoga.
- The final Facebook Live in the marathon training series has arrived.
- The New York Marathon is this weekend – good luck to Becs Gentry and Matt Wilpers, as well as Eric Chaffin and Keri Greene-Maskell from episode 129!
- Halloween is over but the special themed classes are still there.
- Peloton Canada celebrates its first anniversary.
- Vancouver gets its first store.
Plus, our long-awaited interview with Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsby. We ask them the questions that you submitted!Post Views: 0