118: Peloton Collects $10K From Flywheel and Our Interview with Kim Gitzel
August 16, 2019
- Flywheel gets a judicial slap down and Peloton gets $10K.
- More details on The Clip Out Challenge and how to register.
- Peloton ditches single-use plastic bottles.
- A new homescreen is launched.
- mPaceline releases an update that allows for users to create their own challenges.
- Robin Arzon discusses her IVF treatments on IGTV.
- A past update from Jonathon Swersey.
- Ben Alldis launches a climb series.
- NYC On Track has some cool perks for entrants.
- GOOP talks about Peloton.
- Rob Lowe proclaims his love for Peloton and Jenn Sherman.
- Jess Sims is featured in Women’s Health Magazine.
- Two new celebrities have been spotted with Peloton equipment.
- Matt Wilpers and Selena Samuela host a Facebook Live on marathon nutrition.
- Rebecca Kennedy and Christine D’Ercole celebrate birthdays.
- Miami gets its first permanent Peloton store.
- Ally Love partners up with Lee Jeans.
All this plus our interview with Kim Gitzel