4 parts Tito’s vodka
1 part fresh lime juice
2 parts Triple Sec
2 parts Ocean Spray light cranberry juice
- Combine ingredients in shaker with ice and shake well.
- Pour into glass.
- Garnish with orange peel or lime (I’m not a fan of the lemon)
*keep vodka and martini glasses in freezer.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 1 year ago
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
½ tsp. onion powder
½ cup uncooked quinoa
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced shallots
- 1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp. oregano
3 cups kale or mixed greens
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
¼ cup dried cranberries
Post Views: 662
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse and peel sweet potatoes, chopping them into ¼ inch cubes. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and chipotle chili powder until completely coated. Spread sweet potatoes out on prepared baking sheet in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, flipping them once.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, using a mesh strainer, thoroughly rinse the quinoa. Add a ½ cup of water to a small saucepan and add rinsed quinoa. Bring quinoa to a boil, cover and reduce heat and simmer for about 13 minutes. Remove from heat, keeping quinoa covered, and allow it to sit for about 5 minutes then fluff quinoa with a fork.
- Combine kale, quinoa and cranberries in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Fold in roasted sweet potatoes, serve and enjoy!
By Crystal — 10 months ago
4 oz GHIRARDELLI Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar (1 bar)
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cups GHIRARDELLI Semi-Sweet Chips
Post Views: 383
Preheat oven to 350°F. Using a 8″ x 8″ pan, butter the inside and lightly flour the inside and then set aside.
On low heat, use a saucepan to begin melting the GHIRARDELLI bar and butter. It helps to cut the butter into smaller pieces, and break/cut up the GHIRARDELLI bar into smaller sections as well. Keep stirring on low heat until both are completely melted. Once melted, remove the saucepan and allow to cool to room temperature so that you do not cook the egg and additional ingredients.
Once cooled, stir in the brown sugar and vanilla. Next, add both eggs and mix fully.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine the Cricket Flours: All Purpose Baking Flour and other dry ingredients until they are fully mixed. Next, begin to slowly fold in the dry mixture into the saucepan. After the dry ingredients have fully been mixed in, add in your GHIRARDELLI Semi-Sweet Chips.
The last step is to simply pour your final GHIRARDELLI Cricket Flours Brownie mix into your pan, and bake in the over for 25-30 minutes, or until your tester comes out clean.
By Crystal — 1 year ago
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
1 tsp. minced garlicSauce:
- 1 packet Splenda sweetener
- ½ tsp. ginger paste (or fresh grated ginger), or 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. chili paste (or hot sauce)
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ C. chopped green onion (optional, if you don’t like onion, Tom!)
1 tsp. minced garlic
salt & pepper, to taste
Post Views: 780
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over med/med high heat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl; mix.
- Drain any fat from the ground beef, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same fry pan heat the olive oil over med/med hi heat, add the green onion and cabbage. Stir fry until cabbage is slightly wilted and tender.
- Stir in the sauce and add the meat; stir to combine. Serve hot.