- Loading stock data...
Dotti Lupariello: Episode 42
Dotti shares these AMAZING Oatmeal Nut Scones!!
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 3/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup currants
1/2 cup Sucanat (granulated cane juice)
1 cup ghee (Dotti buys at a Healthfood store)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix together well.
- Add soymilk, vanilla and ghee and mix together until well combined.
- Shape the batter into triangles or flatten on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter and jam.