- Loading stock data...
Mel and Jen Edwards: Episode 17
“This is my favorite zoodle recipe. If you do not know what a zoodle is, we can’t be friends. If you can’t make your own zoodles, you can now buy them at the grocery store premade!” – Mel Edwards
12 Shrimp- or 2 chicken sausage or tofu
2 Tbs Olive oil
Grated cheese (optional)
2 C Zoodles
Some garlic (not optional)
1 C Broccoli (frozen)
Pepper flakes (optional)
- Medium heat on the stove
- Add olive oil to sauce pan
- When the oil is hot add the garlic
- When the garlic is brown add the broccoli and cook until desired tenderness- I like hard and not mushy.
- Add your meat or tofu, & cook thoroughly
- I prefer my zoodles uncooked but if you prefer them cooked throw them in the sauce pan for a minute; Otherwise, skip this step and add your zoodles to a plate and pour the sauce pan contents on top.
- Add cheese and pepper flakes if desired.
- ***For a vegan or vegetarian option you can omit the shrimp and just add cauliflower broccoli and mushrooms.