- Loading stock data...
Jenn Sherman: Episode 11
Jenn Sherman gives us a fun recipe to say (and make) over and over again in Episode 11.
Easy, delicious, low-carb lemon and garlic shrimp with zucchini noodles – find the original recipe here.
2 medium zucchini
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Salt & pepper, to taste
3/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
Chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Spiralize the zucchini on the medium setting. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice & zest to a skillet on medium heat. Once the pan is warm, add the shrimp. Cook the shrimp for one minute per side.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for an additional minute, stirring often.
- Add the zucchini noodles and stir/toss (e.g. with tongs) constantly for 2-3 minutes until they’re slightly cooked and warmed up.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the chopped parlsey. Serve immediately.