- Loading stock data...
313. Homecoming Is Dead! Long Live Peloton On Tour Plus Our Interview With Dustin Giannelli!
Peloton Homecoming has been reimagined. Public-use Peloton Bikes are unusable due to recall. Peloton wants you to embrace your calluses. Peloton celebrated Global Running Day. Dr. Jenn – Balancing indoor and outdoor workouts. Jess Sims gave the commencement address at her old high school. Jess Sims was on Good Morning America. Robin Arzon is…Read More
312. Peloton Slashes Pay Of Showroom Staff Plus Our Interview With Melissa Ferrara
Peloton slashes pay of showroom staff. Replacement seat posts have started to arrive. We’ve found a price hack to help certain app users with new pricing. Peloton and USO partnered for a Memorial Day Message. Lifehacker reviews the Peloton rebrand. Nine.com.au reviews the Tread. Women.com has tips for Peloton and Whoop. EVEN Hotel Sweetwater adds…Read More
311. Unpacking Peloton’s Rebrand! Plus Our Interview With Eden Dranger
Peloton launches major rebrand. Peloton releases new TV spot as part of the rebrand. Peloton announces new app membership tiers. Row classes coming to the app. Peloton Gym is here. Peloton is rationing recall replacement part. Tread+ rear guard fix announced. Dr. Jenn: Why do I keep losing and regaining weight? Ally Love joins The…Read More
310. Why Is The Recall Different In Canada? Plus Our Interview With Carl Holubowich!
• Bike+ now available on Amazon. • The Peloton recall hits Canada. • Peloton was featured at Google I/O 2023. • HBO’s ‘And Just Like That’ having difficulties lining up product placements because of Peloton. • Peloton’s former CFO featured on Fortune.com. • Peloton’s former CMO featured on TheDrum.com. • Peloton’s former Chief Commercial…Read More
309. RECALL! Peloton Recalls 2 Million Bikes Plus Our Interview With Laura Watts
Peloton addresses seat slippage flaws. Peloton updates Terms of Service to include binding arbitration. The Original Bike is currently unavailable in North America. There’s a sale until May 14. Some workout totals have gone missing. Peloton accidentally helps NordicTrack. Peloton member battles Chase to get promotional points. Peloton will be part of Amazon’s Prime…Read More
308. Mariana Fernandez Comes To The Tread! Plus Our Interview With Dr. Mark Shapiro
We break down the earnings call. Post-Class recommendations are rolling out on iOS. The Tread celebrates its 5th anniversary. Peloton is hosting a Mother’s Day event. Peloton Apparel had a Mother’s Day Post. Peloton is looking for mother/child stories. Dr. JumpRope looks to set a world record on a Peloton. Judge shuts down class…Read More
307. Don’t Call It A Purge! Peloton Thins Its Library Plus Our Interview With Kristen Minutoli
Peloton is making changes to the library. The next earnings call is set for May 4. Scam victim gets duped looking for a Tread. Peloton launches rental program in Canada. Financing available for refurbished bikes. Peloton Australia is hosting a 30-minute yoga flow open to the public. We review Focus & Flow for Riders &…Read More
306. Is Peloton Close To Settling The Tread+ Lawsuit? Plus Our Interview With Kenlyn Foster
You can opt out of Mother’s Day email. Australians can now use Zip to finance their Peloton equipment. People Magazine lists the best indoor bikes of 2023. Peloton asks NY court to agree to Treadmill settlement. Brokerage firms have conflicting opinions on PTON stock. Dr. Jenn – Being mindful of mindless eating. Jess Simms let everyone know…Read More
305. Scenic Row Classes (Sorta) On The App Plus Our Interview With Tricia Callahan
Instructors are converging in NYC for the 2nd Annual Instructor Summit. Scenic Row classes on the app. Peloton releases ‘In The Row.’ A new series that offers a Row tutorial. Self Magazine reviewed the Row. Men’s Health took Peloton’s Monthly Running Challenge. Tom’s Guide discusses the merits of adding a second monitor to your Peloton.…Read More
304. Text Search Now Available On The App Plus Our Interview With Rachel Sobel
Text Search is now available on the app. Hilton and Peloton expand their partnership. Samsung Smart Watches (Wear OS 3) now pair directly with Peloton Machines like Apple Watches. Peloton partnered with GirlTrek for Harriet House Parties. Peloton partnered up with Sporting Equals to support ethnic diversity in sports. What’s this? A fun post…Read More