1: Peloton Instructor Matt Wilpers’ Clothing Line
May 14, 2017
On the inaugural episode of our Peloton fan podcast, we are joined by instructor Matt Wilpers.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 2 years ago
22: We interview Matt Wilpers’ Nutritionist of Choice: Claire Shorenstein
September 22, 2017
Happy Friday! Hope you are enjoying all that food and alcohol! Take a listen to episode 22 where we interview nutritionist Claire Shorenstein – time to get our nutrition in order (except for Tom)!
Plus, there’s news on the Heart Rate training front. There’s a new Peloton store in NYC.Post Views: 3,095
By Crystal — 8 months ago
92: Christine’s Clap Back ride removed plus our interview with Sam Ettari
February 8, 2019
We have an update on Christine D’Ercole’s “clap back” ride, Denis Morton and Olivia Omato switch things up, Robin Arzon has a lot to Celebrate and Peloton commemorates Black History Month and our interview with Sam Ettari.Post Views: 730
By Crystal — 2 months ago
119: Would An Economic Downturn Hurt Peloton? Plus an interview with Daniel Dennis
August 23, 2019
- CNBC has an article discussing the effects that a recession could have on boutique fitness outlets including Peloton.
- The Wall Street Journal discusses what other fitness outlets think of the rise of Peloton.
- We have a visit from The Peloton Prophet.
- Flywheel closes even more stores.
- The Clip Out Challenge is getting closer.
- Robin Arzon becomes a ROAR Model.
- Jess Sims is featured in Well + Good.
- The Chainsmokers get a featured ride & run.
- There’s a sale in the boutique.
- Crystal talks about her new Whoop fitness tracker.
Plus our interview with Daniel Dennis!Post Views: 177