135: Ryan Reynolds Hijacks the Peloton Controversy and our interview with Janet Barr
December 13, 2019
- Commercial-Gate continued this week with Ryan Reynolds entering the fray as he hired the “Peloton Wife” Monica Ruiz to star in a commercial for his Aviation Gin.
- Also, Monica Ruiz makes the rounds on Good Morning America and The Today Show.
- And the commercial gets mentioned not once but twice on Saturday Night Live.
- John Foley has embarked on a ‘listening campaign” with his first stop being Washington D.C. Hmmmmm….
- Robin Arzon gets body-shamed and the body-shamer gets Robin Arzoned-shamed.
- Crystal updates her Tonal experience and is showing some serious progress.
- Life Fitness is introducing “Peloton style” bikes for, ummm…gyms?
- Rebecca Kennedy gets an award for her Instagram account.
- Oliver Lee is featured on Insider.com.
- Peloton introduces a new Artist Series with Melissa Etheridge.
- Andy Speers is launching a new strength training program.
- Peloton announces its holiday hours. Be prepared to talk people off the ledge when the rollout starting December 24.
All this plus our interview with Janet Barr!