73: Peloton Sues Flywheel plus an interview with The Rosenbergs
September 14, 2018
Peloton punches back against Flywheel, our Peloton Prophet has all sorts of predictions about who the new instructors will be, and we have the scoop on what your Tread delivery and installation will be like. Plus an interview with The Rosenbergs (Jason and Shari).
You Might also like
By Crystal — 2 months ago
134: The Peloton Commercial Everyone Is Talking About and our interview with Aly Orady
December 6, 2019
- Peloton’s latest commercial has gone viral for all the wrong reasons. We dig into what happened.
- Peloton responds to the controversy. Even though they REALLY shouldn’t have to.
- Forbes.com is a rare voice of reason on the issue. They get what Peloton really does for people and its refreshing.
- Peloton lowers the price of Peloton Digital and releases apps for FireTV and the Apple Watch. Find out reactions from the community on each!
- Studyfinds.org has interesting info on what age people think they’re too old to exercise. Spoiler: its MUCH younger than you might think!
- An update on Peloton stock.
- What customer data is Peloton the most focused on? Hear the 3 Key performance indicators Peloton watch to make sure they are on track for success.
- We pick another square (or two) in The Clip Out Challenge.
- We get a voicemail from a listener.
- Peloton has a new charity initiative for the holidays. Make sure you take your 3 classes!
- Multiple new celebrities-with-a-Peloton sightings.
- Tunde had a birthday on December 5th!
- A new holiday collection has dropped…right into Crystal’s mailbox.
- We have updates on two past instructors. Hear what Steven Little and Nicole Meline are up to these days!
All this plus we interview Aly Orady, CEO and founder of Tonal and a Peloton fan and rider.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 month ago
136: Turn Your Bike Into…A Sex Toy? Plus our interview with Rob Brinker!
December 20, 2019
- Peloton starts to put “The Ad” behind them.
- Monica “Peloton Wife” Ruiz gets a role on The Bold & The Beautiful.
- When worlds collide – Monica Ruiz meets Steven Little.
- Turn your Peloton into a…sex toy?
- A candidate in Texas parodies the Peloton ad in a campaign commercial.
- Crystal updates her Tonal progress.
- Germany gets a new commercial.
- After Crystal was on the news, people were asking, “What’s that thing on your bike?” We start to answer that question. (Key Word: Start)
- We pick another square in The Clip Out Challenge.
- We announce a new contest and have details on how you could get a FREE 12-week Stronger U session.
- Past Guest Update – Slim Chandra-Shekar gets a new website for his artwork.
- Rebecca Kennedy has travel tips for Peloton users.
- Matty Maggiacomo does a Grinch run with the help of Tunde.
- The instructors pick their favorite classes of the year.
- There’s a new Celine Dion ride courtesy of Matty Maggiacomo.
All this plus our interview with Rob “Punk Robb” Brinker.Post Views: 0
By Crystal — 1 year ago
71: Peloton Pretenders Are Everywhere, Porn on the OPP plus an Interview with Christa Hayburn
August 31, 2018
Beware! Peloton pretenders are popping up faster than Whack-a-Moles! Plus we have a Tread update, a Peloton UK update, porn on the OPP and Tom proves once and for all that exercise is bad for you. And we interview Christa Hayburn.Post Views: 0