A Rower And A Second Tread Are On The Way Plus We Talk to Ann Kingman
November 15, 2019
- Bloomberg TV broke news of both a rower and a less-expensive treadmill. Interestingly, they did not quote a specific source, but both the rumors have been circulating for awhile – especially the rower.
- Peloton is working on an Amazon Fire and an Apple Watch app.
- Peloton Google searches are way up, indicates the sales will be way up in this quarter as well!
- The OPP hits 200K members!
- We share info about some changes coming to The Clip Out.
- Peloton has another new commercial for the holidays.
- There’s a new UK commercial featuring Ben Alldis.
- We pick square #12 in The Clip Out Challenge.
- Becs Gentry is featured in Runners World. She talks all about why its important to do speed training, especially on the treadmill!
- Jess Sims creates an exclusive workout for Self Magazine.
- The UK has two new instructors – Sam Yo and Hannah Frankson!
- The UK gets a new showroom in Oxford.
- Selena Samuela and Alex Toussaint visit South Carolina’s new showroom in Mt. Pleasant.
- Billy Joel gets the Peloton spotlight with a ride (Jenn Sherman), a run (Matt Wilpers), and a yoga class (Kristin McGee).
- Aditi Shah celebrated a birthday on November 10th!
All this plus we interview Ann Kingman!