1 cup cold coffee
1 scoop of PB2 powder
1 frozen banana
1 cup almond milk
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend and serve.
You Might also like
By Crystal — 8 months ago
1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
Sea salt and black pepper
1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
2 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade*, divided
½ lemon, thinly sliced
12 oz. green beans, trimmed
1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
*May substitute: 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil + Juice of ½ lemon + 1 clove garlic, finely minced for the bottled dressing
Post Views: 290
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th inch thick.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Add green beans and red onions. Drizzle 1 ½ Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a thin layer, making a space for each of the salmon filets. Nestle salmon filets into the vegetables then drizzle them with the remaining ½ Tbsp. dressing.
- Arrange lemon slices over the top of each filet. Sprinkle salmon and vegetables with dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check salmon for doneness. If it flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque then it’s done. Remove it to plate and loosely cover with a second plate or a lid. Return vegetables to over and continue cooking an additional 5-10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Remove pan from oven. Serve salmon and vegetables with additional lime wedges and sea salt and pepper, if desired.
By Crystal — 10 months ago
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 3/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup currants
1/2 cup Sucanat (granulated cane juice)
1 cup ghee (Dotti buys at a Healthfood store)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Post Views: 390
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix together well.
- Add soymilk, vanilla and ghee and mix together until well combined.
- Shape the batter into triangles or flatten on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter and jam.
By Crystal — 1 year ago
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
1 teaspoon pretzel salt or other coarse salt
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
Post Views: 412
You can sprinkle it on anything!
Chicken, bread, guacamole!